Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Trying to send a pic to my email (metropcs provider with a kyocera strobe switch back phone)?

Please, im trying to send a pic i took to my hotmail email address. I enter my email and it sends but it don't show up in my email account (i did check bulk mail). By the way, my phone service provider is Metropcs (Miami,fl) and my cellphone is a Kyocera Strobe (Switch back).





Thanks!
Trying to send a pic to my email (metropcs provider with a kyocera strobe switch back phone)?
If you have a bluetooth, get the item ( I think it's called a dongle) that lets you download it from your phone to your pc. Then, you don't need to e-mail it to yourself.





:-)
Reply:I had the same phone and it takes it a while if anything call metropcs and they will reset it then it will work Report Abuse

babies names

No comments:

Post a Comment