Sunday, May 23, 2010

How to connect outlook to my email provider ?

It depends on kind of service email provider before you even need to try, if the email provider support pop3/imap mail because outlook is using 1 of these 2 ways to fetch email from the provider, some only support 1 of the 2 and some not at all like yahoo free email account which only supports web email(send email on web page)





If the above is resolved, the provider support pop3 or imap then you need to check the version of your outlook, here's a sample help page http://www.netzero.net/support/email/ema... with some links that show you how to set up outlook step by step, explanation with a lot of pictures too, to set up your account best is to get to the provider help page and and if you have difficulties, you can use the link there to contact them on a specific issue.





Hope this helps.

1 comment:

  1. Today I woke up for my computer had blown up on unknown cause. I lost all my data. But to my good fortune almost whole data I could restore except outlook accounts data and passwords. In this case my friend helped me very much - how to recover outlook password. This tool, which he had found on an unknown blog resolved my trouble without even trying.

    ReplyDelete