Tuesday, May 25, 2010

I have yahoo as my email provider...how can I recieve emails to my cellphone?

you have to get mobile web on your phone. it's usually $5/month with most companies. and it's nice now because it's broadband speed. you can always add that for a period of time and remove it if you see that it's not worth it. there's not obligation to keep that on your account. also, usually it will use up airtime as well while you're on the web. if you're with verizon, you can add the VCAST package for $15 which will give you the web, streaming video, and free airtime for data usage
I have yahoo as my email provider...how can I recieve emails to my cellphone?
You can check to see what your options are by going to:





http://mobile.yahoo.com/services





This will let you know what Yahoo! services are available on your phone and you can guide yourself through a tutorial on how to get started.
Reply:You have to have internet on your phone, then go to yahoo and log in. Good luck!
last name

No comments:

Post a Comment