Monday, October 12, 2009

Changed internet provider now can't email my groups?

i just changed internet providers and now when i email my groups i get a message saying my email is not subscibed to that group. i went in and changed my primary email address and yahoo verified it. why can't i email my groups?
Changed internet provider now can't email my groups?
a person with a yahoo account should be able to log onto their group from any ones computer- if your e-mail has changed, you need to link that to your account





1) clicking edit memebrship top middle of the group- scroll down to e-mail and click (Add new email address) the next page will bring you to adding it, and then confirming it (there are better instructions on the page) once conformed, you need to go back to group and click edit memebrship- check new e-mail, click save changes





2) you can get to account by Y Messenger


click messenger tab- My Account Info- pass word will prompt- click the first edit you see to the right- scroll to Select Primary Email Address: and add new address- click save changes-


go to group and there will be in some way a confirm link next to new address- click and follow instructions
Reply:Sometimes I've seen this happen. I've emailed the group owner and unsubbed and rejoined with the new address. Sometimes that is the fastest and easiest way.

No comments:

Post a Comment