Saturday, October 24, 2009

I want to keep answers profile but had to change internet provider and email address.Can I keep profile?

I had to change internet providers so I have a different email address.Can I keep my answers profile since I am losing ATT or will I have to start over?I moved to an area that is not serviced by ATT.If I can keep my profile,how do I change the email information?I tried already but it would not let me.I might not be doing something right.Help please!Thank you!!
I want to keep answers profile but had to change internet provider and email address.Can I keep profile?
Add your new provider email As a Alternative email to the email you got associated with Yahoo answers


If not than just write down the information to log into and just keep this Yahoo answers account that way
Reply:With a different E-mail address you will need to make a new account.
unusual name

No comments:

Post a Comment