Saturday, October 24, 2009

How do I change yahoo to my default email provider?

...so that when I click on an email address it will open my yahoo mail?
How do I change yahoo to my default email provider?
Click Start %26gt; Control Panel %26gt; Internet Options %26gt; Programs tab (or on Internet Explorer toolbar, click Tools %26gt; Internet Options %26gt; Programs tab) %26gt; under E-mail click the down arrow and select Yahoo! Mail %26gt; click Apply and OK.





If Yahoo! Mail isn't listed as an option, you will need to install Yahoo! Messenger to put it in the list of email options.





You can download Yahoo! Messenger here:


http://messenger.yahoo.com/





If you already have Yahoo! Messenger, re-install it. If you don't want Yahoo! Messenger and uninstall it, it should leave Yahoo! Mail in the list of email options.

No comments:

Post a Comment