Saturday, October 24, 2009

Is there an email provider that can send attachments over 25 MB?

I need to send an attachment, but am unable to because the attachment is over 25 MB (it's 26.8 MB). I can't modify it. I tried sending it on Yahoo, AOL, and GMAIL but none of them can support the attachment. Do you know a provider that can?
Is there an email provider that can send attachments over 25 MB?
Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc. has a 10mb limit,. its annoying. If you want you can use my brothers site to send files up to 2GB,.. its free and you can use your existing email.





http://www.toobigforemail.com





Did I mention that's it's FREE? The website is purely ad-financed. Check it out
Reply:Zip it or if it is a video convert it to an mp4 (which is usually a smaller file format)

No comments:

Post a Comment