Saturday, November 7, 2009

Why can't I make Yahoo my default email provider?

I have XP, I have loaded messenger. I have went to tools, options, programs and still do not see yahoo listed anywhere. I have removed and reloaded the program. Still nothing. Help!
Why can't I make Yahoo my default email provider?
It seems like you're asking 2 different questions.





your default email provider has nothing to do with messenger.





If you're talking about getting yahoo email on your desk top you can't unless you buy their premium service. Yahoo email is located online and there is no pop service.





You can make a pop server by using YPOP.com, which will act as a go between and send emails to your computer, when you set it up in your email program.





Now talking about messenger, will only take you to your email if you are logged into messenger and have the option checked. Then when you get an email and you click go to email, it will take you to the internet and sign you into your yahoo email.





If this is not what you're asking, please give a little more detail.

No comments:

Post a Comment